Welcome to the ADMA BioCenters Inc. online community forum (the "Site").
ADMA BioCenters values and respects the insight, opinions and comments of the ADMA BioCenters community. This Site is intended to provide an online forum for plasma donors and those interested in ADMA BioCenters and the plasma donation process.
While we strive to promote open conversations with our community, ADMA operates in a highly regulated environment and must ensure our legal and regulatory obligations are met in order to continue offering this service to you. ADMA BioCenters reserves the right to remove posts or take other actions as necessary to comply with regulatory obligations and maintain a civil and respectful online community.
The following content is prohibited:
- Any references to ADMA BioCenters, ADMA Biologics or/and competitive products/services, adverse events, clinically questionable statement, etc.
- Any unlawful, promotional, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment.
- Any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Any posting advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Any attempt to impersonate other people, post chain letters or pyramid schemes, "spamming" (sending a message more than once), posting or transmitting charity requests or petitions for signatures, and sending unsolicited mass e-mailings to other users.
We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this Site is not disrupted or abused in any way. We are not responsible for the comments and opinions of third partiesand we do not verify or endorse the comments or any information posted by visitors to this Site, warrant their accuracy, or assume responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
While we welcome requests through the Site, we may not be able to answer all posts. We reserve the right to use or disclose information provided on the Site as necessary to respond to your requests, comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, and law enforcement inquiries, as required by litigation, to take precautions against liability, and protect the security and integrity of the Site and the safety of its users.
By using the Site, you grant ADMA BioCenters a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide right to use, edit, reproduce, exhibit and publish any posts you submit to the Site.
To learn more about ADMA BioCenters, visit www.atlantaplasma.com.